Friday, June 25, 2004

Bertuzzi and Shaq

Vancouver Canucks star Todd Bertuzzi was charged Thursday with assault causing bodily harm for a March 8 on-ice attack that left Colorado Avalanche forward Steve Moore with a broken neck and his NHL career in doubt.
I havent seen this anywhere else, of course I havent been looking very hard, but I figured I'd post it for my hockey fans.
I just looked and it is on espn.com but its kinda overshadowed by the nba draft.

There's a lot of talk about Shaq coming to the Mavs next year. Now as much as we need some defense and a big guy downtown, I dont want him if it means losing either Dirty, Filthy, or Nasty. I just cant imagine splitting up Nash and Nowitzki. You know how cute they are together. Anybody have a copy of those pics of them out drinking last year. Priceless. Comments?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home