Wednesday, June 30, 2004

france: "F U Afghans"

Here's yet another example of france's hatred for all of mankind and more proof, as if we needed it, that they despise anyone not french and see no need to help make the world a safer place. According to the washington times, france yesterday blocked a plan to use NATO forces to safeguard elections, despite a plea from Afghan leaders for help. Already people that have registered to vote and people that work at the voting booths have been attacked by the scum that infest that country. Once again I ask, what do we have to do to get France kicked out of NATO? Maybe we could start a new NATO and not invite france, since they have shown repeatedly that they are not part of the civilized world. We will only invite countries that have compassion for others and are willing to make sacrifices and work to help the countries that need our help to become safe, free societies. Remember GW saying that you're either with us or against us? I think France has clearly demonstrated that they are against us, and its getting time that we need to do something about it. I'm pissed.

5 Comments:

Blogger jon said...

free monthly horoscope info is so cheesy but we were looking at it anyway...why i dont know. I guess it is fun to play around online. Anyway, I saw your free monthly horoscope posts and though it was cool...Alright, well...have a great night, I am back to free monthly horoscope surfing LOL : )

Jon

9:35 PM  
Blogger blogdollar2 said...

Hi, I like your blog!. I have a blog about used rv camper trailer.
Stop by and check it out sometime at used rv camper trailer

8:49 AM  
Blogger Best Buy said...

Decent page, enjoyed it a lot, I can never get enough of discount equipment golf lefty if you can't either check out my site discount equipment golf lefty

10:01 AM  
Blogger harvey said...

I nice blog I have one too Horse racing tips galorewoodbine horse racing

5:50 PM  
Blogger Horse Sense said...

Nice blog I have one myself great idea betting exchange trading

9:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home