Friday, July 16, 2004

Crazy Kids

How messed up are the Palestinian youth that they would rather blow themselves up then go to school?   Obviously school in Palestine is not as cool as in Zimbabwe.  I mean c'mon, most kids hate going to school, I know I did, but I was never like, 'man, I'd much rather strap on a nailbomb and kill a bunch of innocent people than have to go to biology class'.   Anyway, the only halfway hopeful part of that story is that the kid says if his mom had known what he was going to do she would have stopped him.   It doesn't say anything about his dad though.   This kid is never going to be normal.  What do we do with kids like these, just keep them locked up for the rest of their lives?  Its not likely they will see the error of their ways and decide to lead a peaceful, non-nailbomb-vest-wearing life if we let them out.   It's truly sad.  God help us.
 
He added: "It's not suicide, it's martyrdom. I would become a martyr and go to my God. It's better than being a singer or a footballer. It's better than anything."
 

2 Comments:

Blogger Combat Doc said...

Want to know why, the savage nature of militant islam and that is why that rather large group of animals needs to be wiped from the Earth.

8:53 AM  
Blogger Ty said...

I agree, that is very unnormal. It's all mind play. And it's depressing to see them take advantage of such an innocent and unknowing child's mind. What kind of religion does such a thing.. it's more twisted than spiritual in my opinion.

1:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home