Tuesday, July 27, 2004

Do you think its a love poem?

According to this article from gulfnews.com the Iraqi governments human rights minister Bakhtiar Ameen got to visit Saddam and a few of his buddies in prison recently.   Ameen said Saddam was "in good health and being kept in good conditions," but he "appeared demoralised and dejected". 
 Awww, poor Saddam.   check this out:
 "Ameen said Saddam is writing poems. "One of the poems is about George Bush, but I had no time to read it," Ameen said." 
 Man I cant wait till that makes its way onto the internet.    Maybe I could have a contest where we write a poem to Saddam, from Bush.  Remember, it doesnt have to rhyme, it just has to come from the heart.  I'll start:
Saddam Saddam, you dumb sack of shit
You're a murderous madman who needs to get hit
by a speeding Stryker or an M1A2
You shouldnt've messed with the red white and blue

I could go on but I dont want to take up all the good versus.  Please post your prose in the comments. 

 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home