Thursday, July 08, 2004

Finally / Happy 100

I had my first comment from someone I dont know yesterday. This is very exciting for me because it means there is atleast one other person out there, besides my family and friends that i told to read my blog, that is reading my blog. (she may have only stumbled across my site accidentally and spent only a minute here, but i'm just gonna keep living in my pretend world. must..fight..urge..to check.. sitemeter.) anyway, go check out her site and congratulate her on stumbling upon my greatness. she's got 2 so you might as well visit them both.
from a window and office products
oh yeah and she's funny and a texas girl, which are all good things.

This is also my 100th post, which i suppose is a milestone of sorts. 100 posts in about 30 days, that seems like a pretty good rate, especially considering I dont blog much on the weekends and I took that whole week off. So go out and celebrate, buy yourself something pretty, on me. And be sure to tell all your friends to read my blog. And comment, tell me what you think about my posts and what I should be posting about.

2 Comments:

Blogger Robert B said...

make it 2 comments from strangers.

To make a long story short, there's a new book out called Rough Edges by James Rogan, one of the House impeachment prosecutors, wanted to check what people were saying about it.

Anyhow, I like your blog, we seem to be of kindred mind.
And of course now you must visit mine at rb2bb.blogspot.com and you must read my comments on Spiderman 2 in which I make analogy between Peter Parker and George W.

11:29 PM  
Blogger Meredith said...

Ah! I have been plugged. Thank you thank you. Happy 100th post btw.

8:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home