Saturday, July 17, 2004

Wild Willy saving the World

I just went and saw I,Robot and overall I thought it was a pretty good flick.  It seems like everybody was really talking it up before it came out so I had my expectations up real high, maybe too high.  Its not that I was dissappointed with what it was, I guess I just expected more.   It was pretty action packed, had a few laughs though not as many smart-ass funnys as Will Smith is capable of, and of course had a moral.  The moral was that everybody has to figure out who they are and find their way in life.  Oh and dont trust robots.  Well you can trust some, you shouldnt judge or be prejudice, that was another lesson, just dont trust the ones who's chests glow red and have an evil look in their eyes.  So anyway there wasnt a whole lot of cgi effects, perhaps all the robot animations used up all the budget, but the cinematography was good.  There definately werent any real slow spots, the movie had a pretty good pace, and maybe could have been stretched out a little more.  It just seemed like they could have done so much more but wanted to keep it all within 2 hours.  Overall I liked it and give it 8 out of 10 fingers. 
I guess now I'll have to go read the original stories. 
 
 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home