Monday, September 06, 2004

Gotta find these pics

Hey, you know Jennifer Hawkins? She's the amazing hottie from Australia that is the current Miss Universe. Now, I never miss a Miss Universe pagent, why would anyone, and she is by far the hottest Miss Universe I've ever seen. As soon as I saw her I knew she was gonna win.
Anyway, apparently at some fashion show in Sydney this weekend she was walking out and the skirt she was wearing "unraveled from around her waist and slipped to the floor" according to the AP. Thank you God.
Says she "It was just a pity I wasn't wearing better panties." Pity indeed. Of course I had to read that a couple times because the first time my mind skipped the word 'better'.

Found em

1 Comments:

Blogger trl1 said...

Glad to have you back safe and as sound as when you left. Does this mean that there is now an empty gutter in NOLA?

10:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home