Monday, September 06, 2004

here's a picture of Natasha, the shotgirl from the first night, up on stage dancin. she was this cute redhair russian girl that i sacrificed my physical and financial health to just to keep coming back. there is nothing wrong with this picture, thats really how things look at 5am in New Orleans. How drunk was I you may ask. I was dancing. thats right, me, mr. i dont dance. and i wasnt half assin it either, i was out on the dance flo gittin bizay. i'm so glad i only have a vague memory of it. i have fuzzy memories of grinding with natasha and a couple other girls, but that could just be wishful remembering. Dave says he has video, im not sure if hes serious tho. dave, care to comment?  Posted by Hello

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I do have video...so be very careful with what you post about me!

I did see Matt groove...all the way up to the front of the stage. I didn't expect that. Not quite MC Hammer, but better than Bruce Springsteen in Dancin' in the Dark.

It was uncanny how similar Natasha (Fri Night Shotgirl) and Andrea (Sat Night Shotgirl) were. Both girls were cute, thin, 5'4ish redheads...Matt's type. If any of you ladies reading are similar to this, contact Matt immediatly. HE NEEDS YOU!

8:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home