Tuesday, October 26, 2004

Bad-song-thats-stuck-in-my-head of the day

I dont know about other people, but everyday i seem to have a really crappy song creep into my head and get stuck there. of course the only way to get rid of a bad song thats stuck in your head is to give it to someone else. since i've done it to pretty much everyone i work with they now just turn and run when they see me coming or they do the fingers in ears i cant hear you dance. so thus, i've decided to give it to you, my hapless reader. i figure if i put it out on the net it will disappear even faster if more people get stuck with it. i am of course assuming someone reads this. anyway enough blabbing, on to the bad song of the day. todays winner is:

Dream police.

i dont know who sings it, i dont know the whole song, alls i know is that damn first versus, " the dream police, blahblahblahblahblah, dream police, blahblahblahblah." damn you 80s rock. get out of my head!


1 Comments:

Blogger Neal said...

Cheap Trick did Dream Police. And yes, now I"ll be singing it in my head until some other crappy song comes up...Thanks.

6:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home