Monday, October 18, 2004

G. Love tonight at the gypsy

I've decided to go see G. Love tonight down in deep smellum. Heres the venues website that has background info on G and anything else you might need to know.
should be fun.

that means the bocktoberfest will probably have to wait till tomorrow.
and then a G report on wednesday or thursday.

oh yeah and did i mention my boss quit last week, so i'm crazy busy trying to learn all kinds of shit that only she knew? yeah, after such an amazing weekend i'm realll excited about coming back to the real world and work, let me tell ya.


1 Comments:

Blogger heidi said...

I saw G. Love at Gypsy last time he came to town. I am addicted to his music, but something was amiss during the live show.
Oh, I know what it was. It was the guy behind me screaming, "G LOVE...YOU ROCK!"
Yes, he knows his name. And he knows he rocks. No need to remind him.
Hope it was a good show for you!

12:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home