Sunday, October 31, 2004

I survived

Just to let you know that I did survive the halloween party last night. It was a good party, there were 2 kegs and some liquor and about 5 trays of jello shots and punch, and I'm proud to say I did my part to finish all of them. Oh yeah and lots of people too. It was at my buddy ray's cousin's house, who I've met several times before but I dont think he recognized me. its been a while tho, and I was a little painted up. mostly just ghostly grey face and hair and lots of blood on my face, and this crazy plastic coat that says i'm a killer, but i still dont want to get blood on my clothes. i didnt take a picture of myself so you'll just have to imagine it. the best part about the party of course was that i didnt have to drive, it was over in fort worth so ray and alma let me crash at their house. i wont even go into how nice their house is. they just moved in to a new house and its really nice. so anyway we got to the party around 9 and left around 2 and slept till almost noon. i have no idea how i didnt puke cuz i definately gave my liver a work out last night. after alma made us some breakfast (thanks alma) i made the long trek back to north dallas where i spent the afternoon firmly planted on the couch watching the cowboys amazingly win one. then i took a nap till about 6, then i watched some more tv, then i did some work on a model for work, now i'm gettin ready to go to bed. yet another wild wacky work week awaits. i wish i had a rich spouse so i could quit working like my boss did. i like what i do but i would like not having to do it every day. i'll post some pix tomorrow. i love my camera, i get to see all the stuff i forgot i took pictures of the night before.

9 Comments:

Blogger Amanda Leese said...

Nice work
Yeah, I want a rich spouse too

10:19 AM  
Blogger jon said...

free horoscope info is so cheesy but we were looking at it anyway...why i dont know. I guess it is fun to play around online. Anyway, I saw your free horoscope posts and though it was cool...Alright, well...have a great night, I am back to free horoscope surfing LOL : )

Jon

9:33 PM  
Blogger Smallman said...

I skim a lot of blogs, and so far yours is in the Top 3 of my list of favorites. I'm going to dive in and try my hand at it, so wish me luck.

It'll be in a totally different area than yours (mine is about laser hair removal atlanta) I know, it sounds strange, but it's like anything, once you learn more about it, it's pretty cool. It's mostly about laser hair removal atlanta related articles and subjects.

12:30 AM  
Blogger jon said...

I am trying to find roofing system people and found your blog while searching. I totally agree with that...

12:12 AM  
Blogger jobs123 said...

Hey I just love your blog. I also have a dating idea
blog/site. I mostly deals with dating idea
Please come and check it out if you get the time!

7:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

bad california credit home loan
Information => bad california credit home loan

9:34 PM  
Blogger alena said...

Hey, I have enjoyed...your blog is informative - even entertaining.

I have a halloween sites. They pretty much covers costumes and masks related stuff.

Thanks again and I'll be sure to bookmark you.

1:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the laser hair removal houston info, I added you to my favorites.

If you are interested in laser hair removal houston I have a laser hair removal houston site.

Feel free to drop by and tell me what you think.

3:18 PM  
Blogger harvey3 said...

Nice blog I have one myself great idea betting horse racing shop

5:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home