Tuesday, October 26, 2004

slack damnit, slack

are you dangerously close to getting some work done? or do you just feel completely unmotivated to work even though you've got so much work to do you cant sleep at night? great, well i've found one funny-ass site to keep you busy atleast for a half hour or so. longer if you're a slow reader. or just plain slow. check out spamusement.com. this site is hilarious, some guy decided to make some cartoons inspired spam headlines he received. do not look at this site if the people around you are bothered by uncontrollable laughter. i was literally in tears. of course i'm easily entertained, but lifes a lot more fun that way.
heres some of my favorites:
tiaras for your special event
do i masturbate too much
good morning campers
women change your life

ok so i think they're all hilarious, just go check them out yourself. and have a nice lemon juice soaked rag to dab your tearing eyes with handy.

2 Comments:

Blogger Amanda Leese said...

Yes, I am dangerously close to being slack - I have dopne nothing work related yet today and I have been here for three hours - good thing my boss does not know how to use the computer

10:26 AM  
Blogger Amanda Leese said...

Yes, I am dangerously close to being slack - I have dopne nothing work related yet today and I have been here for three hours - good thing my boss does not know how to use the computer

10:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home