Tuesday, October 05, 2004

What the ?

Alright so I leave Texas to go to Arizona for a couple days and the whole place goes to shit. The Rangers blow their chance to make the playoffs and even though it was summer when I left its fall when I get back. Some other bad things probably happened too but I dont know about them. Whats up with this weather? It was beautiful in Phoenix, its all cold and grey here. Hopefully it will turn nice again soon, before Bocktoberfest. . i hate grey days and the cold. i like it hot and sunny all the time. i think i would still appreciate great weather if it was nice every day, i have memories to compare them to, i dont need a bad day every now and then to appreciate the good days. alright, i just had to get that off my chest.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home