Tuesday, January 18, 2005

you cant always get what you want

i'm thinking of going to hawaii for my 30th birthday. 30 is a big birthday, so i gotta do something big. i wanted to get married on a beach in hawaii by the time i turned 30, but thats obviously not gonna happen. but i still wanna visit hawaii sometime, so why not on my 30th bday. you're all invited. start saving if you're interested. i'm thinking my unbirthday, not my real birthday, so you've got a year and a half. be there or be square. maybe i'll fall in love there. i know someone else who that happened to. of course she was there for more than 2 weeks. yeah by the way, i'm thinking 2 weeks. or maybe just 10 days. leave home thurs, back home by sat. yeah that sounds good. we'll see, i've still got time to figure it out.


3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You might meet a wife by then. Although I think Jan. is a better choice than May. I'll start saving!!

6:47 PM  
Blogger Robert B said...

yeah, here's hoping you find your true love.

Perhaps avoiding the kiddie pool pudding wrestling fantasies would be in order.

5:17 PM  
Blogger Amanda Leese said...

I am in, so is Nate
Lets go somewhere really nice and spend some money

7:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home